Green Socks

Green Socks

Leave a comment ?

23 Responses to Green Socks

1. How can you be focused on the socks at a time like this. Check out the corduroy on that couch!

2. I have fond memories of that children’s book.

3. I’ll put ny dick in does sucks.

4. I could sit on that couch for hours. Then, when I though I couldn’t sit anymore, I’d stretch out and take a nap on it.

5. So sexy. The angle sucks. MORE!

6. That looks like my couch….wonder where i can get a green sock wearer like that?

7. Ummm, guys, don’t you see that ass?

8. So I came to this conclusion a while ago, but I’ll voice it here. The internet is filled with people who are either homosexual or eunichs(SP?). I haven’t quite gotten it figured out yet, but I have narrowed it down to those two options

• So I came to this conclusion a while ago, but I’ll voice it here. The internet is filled with people who are either able to pick up on sarcasm and keep it going or people who are oblivius(SP?). I haven’t gotten it figured out yet, but I have narrowed it down to those two options

• So I came to this conclusion a while ago, but I’ll voice it here. The internet is filled with 10 kinds of people; those who are able to admire the scenery while cracking wise, and those that have said wisecracks fly far over their heads. I haven’t gotten it figured out yet, but I have narrowed it down to those two options

• So I came to this conclusion a while ago, but I’ll voice it here. The internet is filled with 10 kinds of people; those who are able to read binary, and those that cannot. I haven’t gotten it figured out yet, but I have narrowed it down to those two options

• So I came. After concluding, wildly, I found the internet is filled with those who join the bandwagon, and those with wise admiration, sarcastic wit, and applied humorists. I happen to be… oh. Never mind.

9. I guess I’ll say it. DAT ASS

10. I would like to lick her vagina 🙂

11. That couch ain’t shit without those throw pillows! Shazam!

There we go. Back on track.

12. Is that a cactus in the background?

13. ALL NIGHT LONG WITH THE SOCKS ON!!!

Advertisements Alcohol Animated Image Art asians Awesome Things bed time black and white blondes boobs butts Comic Books cosplay exhibitionism Fantasy - Science Fiction flashing Food Fourth Of July from behind from the rear gallery Gaming gay gif gifs Humor Lucy O'Hara Movies Music NSFW red heads Sexy Sports Spread Eagle stockings Tattoos Television Toys upskirt vertical wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons wtf xmas