I Love Star Wars!

067.jpg (356 KB)

Star Wars and titties, 2 of my favorite past times.

Leave a comment ?

22 Responses to I Love Star Wars!

1. She needs to learn how to open her mouth properly.

Also, she’s not too chubby for my chubby.

2. requesting harpoons, fire, and Bear Cavalry

STAT

3. So, I opened this post and said to myself that I’d be suprised if there weren’t already the normal harpoons, fire, from orbit, etc. comments. Natedog, you NEVER fail to let me down!

Slightly chubby (but NOT deserving of harpoons for the extra weight) she still has a pair of nice titties…at the minimum DDs, maybe larger.

4. if you really think that beast is not harpoon worthy, it is no wonder your lube-less self love leaves you sad and ronery

5. I must agree with natedog on this one. She has long tits… that’s not an adjective that should be beside the word “tits”.

6. This is a good example of why big tits should not be accepted.

Look at that disgusting stomach.

I’ll take no tits with skinny body any day.

7. A bit chubby, but not overly so (though magnus would puke); it’s the combo of boobs and sloppiness. If you’re carrying extra weight, you need to be exceedingly clean and put together. I, unfortunately know this from personal experience. *sigh*

8. Who the fuck cares? They’re tits and they’re not old lady wrinkle tubes yet. :p As Ron White says “You’ve seen one woman naked…you wanna see the rest of ’em naked”. :p

9. Granted, but you’re attracted to children.

10. wat

That was a reply pointed at casemods.

11. Tiki is aware of threaded comments being completely fucked. I think.

12. @STICKY

yeah, I’m aware, I’ve been busy and offline for the last couple days.

13. @Sticky and Luke
    Jeez guys, let the man move into his brandy new house. He clearly needs to take more pics of his house to show us, so far, only a fan.
    Hey, maybe that could be a theme day, where you live?

14. this will be forever my rebuttal to ANY and ALL arguments.

15. I think I was at that SW Celebration. Now I want more pics of her in case. The Star Wars love outweighs the weight, it means fun pillow talk.

16. She might be a bit too heavy on bed but it’d be worth it.

17. I certainly would not step over her looking for a place to jerk off. She’s hella nerdcute.

18. Don’t no one here know the correct terminology?? “Long tits???” Them’s be “torpedoes”, Sonny! Right fitting for a Star Wars convention, yeah?

19. Nyokki: I didn’t say anything bad about Tiki, I was just saying that he was aware of said issues.

Advertisements Alcohol Animated Image Art asians Awesome Things bed time black and white blondes boobs butts Comic Books cosplay exhibitionism Fantasy - Science Fiction flashing Food Fourth Of July from behind from the rear gallery Gaming gay gif gifs Humor Lucy O'Hara Movies Music NSFW red heads Sexy Sports Spread Eagle stockings Tattoos Television Toys upskirt vertical wallpaper Visual Tricks Wallpaper Weapons wtf xmas