Lance Armstrong

LanceArmstrong1hr.jpg (341 KB)

I personally dislike him, but you have to admit… the man is ripped.

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Send to Facebook | Send To Twitter
  • JuicyAds

Notify of
    16 Comments
    Inline Feedbacks
    Marrock
    Marrock
    10 years ago

The one ball wonder himself.

dieAntagonista

All right ok I admit.

Wait, why do we dislike him again? I like healthy people. He can be ripped around me any time. Aw yeah.

Or is there some scandalous story about him or something? Probably. I take it all back then. No I don’t. It’s 5am give me a break. I’ll decide on Lance later sometime.

Crystalkestrel
    Crystalkestrel
    10 years ago

His story might be an inspirational one, but he unleashed the yellow bracelets upon the world and for that, he can never be forgiven.

thelotuseater725
    10 years ago

i was hoping to see his penis. Does this make me gay?

dekay46
    dekay46
    10 years ago

no, i think the daily ass-poundings do that on their own.

Brushaway
    Brushaway
    10 years ago

only if you have eyes in the back of your neck.

Puulaahi
    10 years ago

Hollywood is coming out with a biopic about this world famous athlete that kicks French ass and is a complete man whore. But he did beat cancer and continues to help people fight cancer. So he can do whatever the fuck he wants. LIVE STRONG!

www.firstshowing.net/2009/06/10/screenwriter-gary-ross-hired-for-lance-armstrong-biopic/

sutenvulf
    10 years ago

A man who beat cancer and is a legend in his professional arena.
    A man who divorced his wife and separated himself from his family to live with a hippy, communist bitch.
    A man who will go to no bounds to sell himself out.

Sorry but I just can’t respect this man anymore. There are far more deserving people in this country who’ve dealt with worse and received far less.

dieAntagonista
    Reply to  sutenvulf

I knew there was something. Ow man.

Puulaahi
    Reply to  sutenvulf

Well right now the top American Athlete is Michael Phelps. Who is a college student and get this, smokes pot. Wins Gold in every event and he can’t smoke pot WTF! I’ve always been more into Olympic Swimming than cycling anyhow.

dr0
    dr0
    Reply to  Puulaahi

now THAT is an injustice.

multi_masked
    multi_masked
    10 years ago

He gots some hot legs. Would probably feel REALLY bad riding that bike naked though.

Brushaway
    Brushaway
    10 years ago

i dont get the whole beeing exited about athletes thing. yeah yeah, if you work hard and practise and have the physical prerequisites then you can perform physical feats that 99% of the earths population can not. and its not even about that for “you people”, its worse, its vacant-stare granfallonery.

nyokki
    Reply to  Brushaway

Nice Vonnegut reference.

Ishtar
    10 years ago

Armstrong is fucking cheating, and i can prove it!
    First, he got cancer, recovered and then beat everyone for several years. Odd, but still possible.
    Second, he goes to the moon and back. And that, 40 years ago. That means he must be like 60 or 70. And still win against youngers. Really hard to believe.
    And third, he did a carreer as a singer and a trumpetist since the first half of the 20th century. And back then, he was black.
    I tell you guys, he must be cheating!

icedbard
    10 years ago

I think he’s trying to make up for the one ball with the two wheels